Girard On-Demand Tankless Water Heater
New Digital User Control Panel (UCP) allows you to set and adjust your target water temperature. The panel not only displays continuous water outlet temperature readings but also indicates fan/water/flame operation as well as error codes for easy diagnostics.
||Also known as GSWH-2
||The Girard water heater is made to replace most all common RV tank style water heaters.
- This is accomplished by having multiple retrofit door kits, which are NOT included, they are sold separately and are required to complete the install.
The Girard water heater cut out opening is 13” X 13”.
- If water heater does not slide into the opening you may need to either:
A) Enlarge the opening.
B) Replace the water heater housing pan head screws with pop rivets.
||The water heater cut out opening is 13” X 13”.
||Digital User Control Panel (UCP)
*Door kits NOT included, sold separately*
||2 year parts 1 year labor
|Special Order Item
On-Board Micro-Processor Monitors:
- Inlet Water Flow
- Inlet Water Temperature
- Outlet Water Temperature
- Regulates the burner to maintain the set HOT Water Temperature:
- Now you can add COLD Water to the desired temperature
- All the HOT Water you want when you want it!
- 42,000 BTUs which provides the optimum performance for an RV’s plumbing
- No special LP gas lines or special plumbing required
- Quiet Brush-less Motor
- 12V power that operates at less than 3 AMPs
- Freeze Protection – Designed for Winter Use
- Designed Specifically for Recreational Vehicles
- Compact Design – Fits in any tank water heater cut-out opening
You spoke, they listened! Girard has not only added to and or upgraded all the features in its new generation unit that customers have been asking for, they have also successfully completed the first update to the RV water heater door in decades!! A new hinged door design - easy latch closing. No more twist latches!!
The table below summarizes the main performance specifications:
BTU/HR: 42,000 BTU
Fuel Propane: (LP Gas)
Inlet Pressure: 11” WCI Min to 14” WCI Max
Manifold Pressure: 1.5” - 7.2” WCI
Power Input: 12VDC < 3 amp
Water Operating Pressure: 125 PSI Max
ECO Max Temperature: 140° F
When replacing a traditional water heater with the Girard Adjustable BTU Tankless Water Heater you will need to buy a door also (sold separately). Girard has made 3 doors to choose from; New installation/6 gal Suburban retrofit, 6 gallon Atwood Retrofit or a 10 gallon Atwood or Suburban retrofit option. If you do not see the water heater you are replacing on this list, don’t worry, you need to purchase the door for a new install.
For your convenience we have placed flyers, manuals, previous generation comparison sheets, install notes, and more all about the Girard Adjustable BTU Tankless Water Heater on this page. These files are full of info on this amazing new generation water heater from Girard! Please do take the time to open and carefully read each of these files, they have been obtained and added for your benefit. They are located just below in our "Useful Downloads" section.
- Door kits are sold separately, they are NOT included.
- Professional installation is strongly recommended (NO returns after installation).
- When in standby mode, the microprocessor has a constant draw of approx 0.2 amps. Girard highly recommends installing a dedicated main switch that controls the power to heater in order to eliminate the constant draw during dry camping.
- Magnetek/Parallax 6300 Converters do not provide a "clean power source for sensitive electronics. Please confirm before installation and make the necessary changes. Any damage to a Girard Water Heater and/or the circuit board due to use of the 6300 converter is not a warrantable item.