HepvO 1-1/2" Waterless Trap
No siphonage, no noise, no smells! Dry sealing valve prevents the escape of odors from your waste system into your RV and eliminates the need for check vents.
||BV1B/UB 1 1/2"
||Reduces pipe length, allows multiple branch connections and increases flexibility in location of fixtures.
||Waterless trap, valve and adapter kit.
|Special Order Item
HepvO® is a self sealing valve designed to close the waste connection below a sanitary fixture to prevent the escape of foul sewer air into the dwelling.
HepvO® unlike conventional waste traps, does not rely on trapped water to create a seal. Water seals are prone to failure by Evaporation, Siphonage and other mechanisms. Instead, uses a self sealing membrane which performs the same function as a water seal trap but without the risk of depletion or freezing.
The HepvO® Sanitary Waste Valve means enhanced plumbing design and system efficiency, without compromising performance or risking the escape of foul air into the living space from the drain or sewer.
- Waterless – no need for trap primer.
- Admits Air – auxiliary venting not required.
- One Way Valve – prevents foul odors.
- No Siphonage. No Noise. No Smell.
- Not vulnerable to evaporation or freezing.
- Enables multiple fixtures to be located on the same waste branch.
- Saves cost by eliminating air admittance valves and reducing the amount of pipe used.
- higher flow rates and more rapid discharge from fixtures.
- Can be used safely on all applications, even where discharge is intermittent and a regular tap would dry out.
- Perfect to solve problems in existing failing systems and on applications where fixtures are only used occasionally, such as guest bathrooms, holiday homes, boats and mobile homes.
HepvO® is the innovative hygienic Self Sealing Waste Valve. It replaces the traditional water-seal trap and prevents the escape of foul sewer air from waste discharge systems. Unlike conventional waste traps, HepvO® does not rely on trapped water to create a seal. Water seals are prone to failure by Evaporation, Siphonage and other Mechanisms. Instead, HepVo uses a self sealing membrane which performs the same function as a water seal trap but without the risk of depletion or freezing.
HepvO® actively eliminates negative pressure within the waste system by opening and allowing in fresh air until a state of equilibrium with atmosphere is reached. This means that secondary venting of the waste system via the inclusion of air admittance valves in the waste system is no longer necessary.
The HepvO® valve means enhanced plumbing design and system efficiency, without compromising performance or risking the escape of foul air into the living space from the drain or sewer.