ReVo Leveler is an aftermarket product for trailers, bumper pull and fifth wheel, that when you locate your trailer on a site you press a button and it will tell you what board thickness is needed and which side of the trailer needs raised to be level left and right. No more guessing or relying on bubble levels. Another button tells you when the trailer is in the correct disconnect position, another for level front to back and a fourth for connect position.
ReVo Leveler helps you position your RV:
- No guessing, No trial and error, no “that’s good enough”, no more “whoa” and no “discussions” with your spouse, at least not about level, disconnect, or connect heights.
- Indicating arrows are visible from the driver side mirror. Making level left to right a one person job without getting out of the tow vehicle.
- Installs in seconds – will take longer to peel the protective cover off the double back outdoor permanent tape. No holes in your RV
- You will not be told to drive your RV to a “level” spot for the initial set up. Good luck finding that. The software allows the initial setup to take place anywhere you are able to level left and right using boards or ramps.
- Works regardless of the terrain and tow vehicle to RV relationship.
- In the disconnect mode, it shows the amount of jack extension needed before you disconnect so you can retract enough jack to reach level front to back when the camp site is uphill.
- You may want to get boards ¼” and 1/8” thick to level left and right because the display will show values in tenths of an inch. It’s easy to be exact when you know what to use.
- Rechargeable battery. 12v car charger adapter and cable included.
- Large display for those of us over……….
- Easy set-up, again for those of us over………
- Designed by an experienced RV’er. Your pain and mine are the same.
- Does not affect any factory wiring. Use the trailer manufacturers supplied method to move the RV up and down. ReVo Leveler tells you which way to go and when to stop.
- ReVo Leveler nests on a permanent mount when in use and removed for storage when not.
Fivers – Watch the truck suspension or king pin no more to find disconnect height – regardless of the terrain. Connect your 5th wheel without stopping, getting out to reposition the RV, then back into the truck to connect. You’ll be at the right height regardless of terrain.
Travel trailers – why move the tongue jack more than you have to – manual or electric. Less travel means more life, for the motor or your arm.