The Samlex ACR-160 is a voltage dependant switch that separates or parallels starter and auxillary battery banks to: protect the starter battery from deep discharge and recharge the two battery banks.
Microprocessor controlled, dual sensing.
Easy to install - does not require charging the existing circuit of the alternator.
Potted, waterproof, sealed unit.
Low standby current.
Automatic detection of 12 or 24 VDC systems.
160 Amp continuous rated, 480 Amp peak (250 msec).
Monitoring of relay activation by external LED.
Over voltage protection.
(L X W X H), INCHES 4.187 x 2.875 x 2.25
Special Order Item
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Also known as a battery separator, isolator and automatic charging relay.
- Microcontroller based for compact, efficient and smart functioning.
- Automatic detection of 12V / 24V battery systems.
- 160 Amp continuous rated, 480 Amp (250 msec) peak.
- Isolation through relay for negligible voltage drop and higher efficiency.
- Easy to install – does not require changing of alternator circuit.
- Very low self consumption.
- Provides priority for charging the starter battery first and then the auxiliary battery.
- Protects auxiliary battery and connected devices against over voltage.
- Monitoring of relay activation by external LED.
- Potted, waterproof, sealed unit – IP65.
- Start Assist Function during cranking by momentarily paralleling the two battery for higher cranking Amps.
- Forced Disabling Function of the relay during charging to isolate the starter battery when high power DC loads are being powered from the auxiliary battery.
- As a Voltage Dependent Switch for automatic switching on of load after vehicle has started and starter battery has fully charged.