Dicor 12" x 25' EPDM Rubber Roof Repair Membranes
Dicor's Rubber Roof Repair Membranes are self-adhesive strips of EPDM rubber that repairs tears, is highly resistant to deterioration and has superior water resistance.
||Fast and Easy Application
Expands and Contracts with
Superior Water Resistance
Highly Resistant to Deterioration
Tolerant of Temperature Extremes
Conforms and Cures to Most
Shapes and Surfaces
Aggressive Grip and Superior Adhesion
Contains No Asphalt, Solvent or VOC’s
Remains Flexible and Strong
Resists Tearing and Abrasion
||12" x 25'
|Special Order Item
For use on: EPDM, rubber, TPO, metal and fiberglass
The rubber roof repair membrane resists tearing and abrasion, is tolerant of temperature extremes, displays superior water resistance and is highly resistant to deterioration. Plus, it contains no asphalt, solvent of VOCs, making it environmentally friendly.
Directions for use:
1. Clean area with Dicor Rubber Roof Cleaner.
2. Measure damaged area and cut membrane at least 2 inches larger than the damaged area on all sides.
3. Remove clear protective layer and place membrane over damaged area.
Note: Do not try to cover large areas by butting 533RM-6 or 533RM-12 end-to-end or side-to-side (butt joints).
4. With small roller, apply pressure to flatten and make as smooth as possible.
5. Remove beige protective layer and place a bead of Dicor Lap Sealant around edge.