Coleman MACH Park PAC™ Air Conditioner
Quiet, powerful cooling for stationary recreational park trailers.
||This unit is for a stationary trailer or tiny home. Not to be used on a mobile RV or travel trailer.
||Cooling Only (NO Heat Pump)
Over 500 Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM) Air Flow
Evaporator Air Delivery: 535 CFM (High Speed)
Refrigerant Charge (R-410A) 24.50 oz.
Electrical Rating: 115VAC, 60HZ, 1 Phase
13,500 BTU/h Capacity (delivred) with 15.6 Total Amp Draw
||(1) Park PAC™ Air Conditioner
Built-In Mounting Pad
*Thermostat and Ducting Connector Kit are NOT included and are sold separately*
||36" L x 21" W x 16.125" H
||Limited 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
|Special Order Item
||30 Days (After Delivery)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You'll be amazed by the powerful cooling performance of the Coleman Mach Park PAC™ Air Conditioner, which offers the highest cooling capacity and airflow in the industry. Utilizing oversized coils and dual fan motors, the Park PAC™ offers extremely quiet and efficient operation.
Installation and service of the Park PAC™ are a breeze, too. The unit can be coupled directly to the floor ducts, or located on the ground anywhere under or around the trailer. We've even included a built-in mounting pad for added convenience. Service panels are conveniently located, providing easy access to all components.
The Park PAC™ is designed to meet the needs of today's recreational park trailer industry with:
- A strong, 500 - CFM airflow sufficient for even the most demanding applications.
- Oversized coils for high efficiency and superior performance in high ambient temperatures.
- Dual fan motors for quieter, more efficient operation. One drives the outdoor fan while a highly efficient, extremely quiet six-pole design powers the indoor blower wheel. The provides more efficient air delivery with significantly lower sound levels.
- A flexible cold air discharge which can be directed in an upward or outward direction, depending on the application.
- Easy installation on built-in mounting pad. Just position the Park PAC™, provide 110V AC power, connect the supply and return air ducts, attach the thermostat and turn it on!
- Easy access to internal components and electrical connections for simple, fast service and maintenance.
- An Energy Efficient Rating (EER) of 9+ for cost-efficient cooling.